[Dixielandjazz] Who Are These Guys?

Edwin Stoddard estod at msn.com
Sun Feb 10 00:56:47 EST 2019

My album was titled "Rampart & Vine" and was terrific.

Abe Lincoln was on a lot of things, but notably was paired with Jack Teagarden on "Coast Concert" ... considered by many too be the finest Trad album ever made.

Matty Matlock's big band charts (Paducah Patrol) were played for years - perhaps still - by Bill Allred & his band.

Eddie Miller was well known to the New Orleans bunch - maybe from there - Connie Jones mentioned him frequently.

Ed