[Dixielandjazz] My CD "Timeless" will air tonight on AM Zoomer Radio!!! www.zoomerradio.ca

Barb Jordan jordan_barb at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 15 13:03:58 EST 2019

Hi all,

I am so excited to let you know that 2 tracks from my  CD "Timeless" ( available on Spotify and Amazon ) will be aired on Zoomer Radio AM 740  tonight!!

The  show is called "Big Band Sunday Night" and for those of you outside the Toronto listening area and in the United States, you can listen live at www.zoomerradio.ca

This show is on from 7-11 pm every Sunday night with host Frank Proctor.

The track "You Belong to Me" will air tonight at 10:30 pm.

The second track  "Someone" will air Sunday Dec. 22.  It will be the 4th song played on the show.  "Someone" is an original song written and composed by Tony Quarrington for Jeff and I for our wedding.

Fantastic news!

Hope you can listen in!

Barbara

www.BarbaraJordanSings.com<http://www.BarbaraJordanSings.com>