[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Cocuzzi Connection

Kristy Cocuzzi kristycocuzzi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 22:56:40 EDT 2019

Greetings!

School is back in session (not that it makes much difference to us with an
empty nest, but the traffic patterns sure have changed!). We hope you're
still staying cool and comfortable, wherever you are!  We eagerly await the
cool of the fall!  If you can find live music wherever you are, please
don't hesitate to go out and enjoy. The folks who come out and participate
are the ones keeping music alive. And that's you! Browse on by our website
<https://sites.google.com/view/cocuzzimusic> too. Here's what the Cocuzzis
have for you in the near future:

*Next weekend!!!!!!*
*Aug 30th - Sep 2nd, Hot Jazz Jubilee right here in Sacramento, at the
**DoubleTree
Inn, across from the Arden Fair Mall.*
Get your tickets here <https://hotjazzjubilee.com/>
<https://hotjazzjubilee.com/>. Seriously, don't miss this festival!!!!!
Stay at a local hotel and shuttle in. Or stay home and park at the mall
across the street. Amazing fun will be had! We will have the full "Courtet"
for this one, including the superb Bryan Kilfoil on drums, and the boy
wonder, Dexter Williams on bass! Let's have some fun!

*Sep 6 - 8,  Pentastic Jazz Party in Penticton BC Canada* - website
<https://www.pentasticjazz.com/>. This one will be Cocuzzis, Coots and
Pikal! Another don't miss! Mr Pickles expects to see you there!

*Tuesday, Sep 10, 7:30 - 11pm, John with Alpha Rhythm Kings*
Midtown Barfly
1119 21st St.
Sacramento, CA  95811
916-341-0277
Dancing at a great venue! Huge dance floor, all your favorite music to
dance all night! $10 cover, with dance lessons offered from 7:30 - 8:30.
website <https://www.facebook.com/sactownswings/>

*Friday, Sept 13th, 6 - 9 pm, Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
fabulous people!

*Sunday, Sept 15th, 5 - 6 pm John with Stompy Jones*
Alameda Blues Brews BBQ Festival
5th Blues Brews BBQ Street Festival, Alameda Webster St., at Central and
Santa Clara
Noon-6pm, All Ages, No Cover Beer Garden, Kids Zone and more!

*Saturday, Sept 21st, 5:30 - 8:30 pm John with Jimmy Spero*
Mints
 Euro Asian Cuisine (great food and wonderful staff!)
11088 Olson Dr. A
Rancho Cordova, CA  95670
Call 916-635-2744 for more information

*Friday, Sept 27th, 6 - 9 pm, Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
fabulous people!

*Thursday, Oct 3rd, 6 - 9pm -  John with Cheryl Tiburzi*
Paul Martin's American Grill
1455 Eureka Road
Roseville, CA  95661

916-783-3600 website
<https://paulmartinsamericangrill.com/locations/roseville-restaurant/>

Great food and drinks on a beautiful patio.

*Saturday, Oct 5th, 6 - 9 - John AND Kristy with Cheryl Tiburzi*
Paul Martin's American Grill
1455 Eureka Road
Roseville, CA  95661

916-783-3600 website
<https://paulmartinsamericangrill.com/locations/roseville-restaurant/>

Great food and drinks on a beautiful patio.

Friday, *Oct 11*th, 6 - 9 pm, Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
fabulous people!

*Oct 16 - 20 is the Famous "Sun Valley Jazz & Music Festival" Extravaganza!
We're taking Dexter Williams and Bryan Kilfoil this year, and can't wait!*
website <https://www.sunvalleyjazz.com/>

Friday, *Oct 25*th, 6 - 9 pm, Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
fabulous people!

November dates at Timbers are the 1st, 15th, and 29th. Dec is the 6th and
20th. We'll also be hitting Sactown Swings again on November 26th, and
Midtown Stomp on Dec 13th! Mark those on your calendars. If you're up
north, we'll be in Redding on Dec 14th for a dance.

Thank you so much for your support of LIVE MUSIC! We really *DO* appreciate
you!

*Cocuzzi Music Productions*