[Dixielandjazz] question about reeds

Steve Voce stevevoce at virginmedia.com
Tue Sep 25 03:55:55 EDT 2018

I tried many reeds in the '50s, including the dreaded and dreadful
plastic ones. There were many good makes.

Did you know reed players are prone to losing their bottom teeth because
of the sawdust from reeds that accumulates there?

I gave up in time and I've still got mine (teeth, not reeds).

Steve Voce