[Dixielandjazz] Pronunciation. (Gravier Street Blues)

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 17:19:40 EDT 2018

I have.  Searching You Tube yielded the same result, but another website
played the number.  With Cootie I made a mistake.
Anyway, I have the Clarence Williams renditions in my collection, and I am
not too keen on "Ain't the Gravy Good;"  Brooks Tegler described it once
(probably much more than once) as a "tender love song."
Cheers