[Dixielandjazz] Pronunciation. (Gravier Street Blues)

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Fri Sep 21 16:39:38 EDT 2018

> Marek Boym <marekboym at gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried all three links and for all had the same result: "This video not available."

Dear Marek,
Why not you ignore my links and try to access them directly from YouTube in your usual way by searching for:

Jazz, Cootie Williams, Ain't The Gravy Good		5 hits
Jazz, Laura Smith, Gravier Street Blues		top hit
Jazz, Clarence Williams, Gravier Street 1924. 	2 hits

The last two may also bring up the great CW Jazz Kings version.
Good hunting.
Cheers,
Bill.