[Dixielandjazz] Who gets the blame?

Jim Allen jim.allen at longhornband.net
Tue Sep 18 16:23:44 EDT 2018

Yes.  The Riverwalk area has been very popular.  The spot occupied by the Landing in the Hyatt has been tough to fill with something that draws the crowd.  It has gone through several iterations, most recently an Oyster Bar, I believe.

I imagine most of us here are familiar with the JCJB music project at Stanford.  http://riverwalkjazz.stanford.edu/home. What a treasure that is!

Best

Jim Allen

Sent from my iPad