[Dixielandjazz] Who and Where We Are ???

Tony Davis tony at tony-davis.co.uk
Mon Sep 17 11:22:54 EDT 2018

Another late arrival at the party: I'm Tony Davis, from the English
Midlands but now living in Oxfordshire, and I've played the trumpet
since 1955, with a five-year break from 1965 to 1970.

I joined in 1997, and have met many list members over the years - some,
of course, no longer with us - starting with the late Bill Gunter and
including, but not limited to, Bob Romans, Jim Kashishian, Ross
Anderson, Bill Haesler, Gary Keiser, Steve Voce, Marek Boym, Gary
Church, Louis Lince, John Ding, Tamás Ittzés, Pat Ladd, and a host of
musicians and fans from the USA, the UK and Hungary.  In short, the
existence of the DJML has immeasurably enriched the lives of me and my
partner, Judy Eames, opened many doors for us, and given us memories to
treasure.  Thank you, DJML.

Tony Davis
www.tony-davis.co.uk