[Dixielandjazz] Support live jazz!

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 15:45:20 EDT 2018

somehow I forgot to mention the previous Saturday night session with Eli
and the Chocolate factory.  Held in a small Tel-Aviv bar located on two
sides of the street (only one features music), it was quite intimate - the
place is licensed to hold up to 60 people, with good, swinging music.
Where Eli finds the obscure Ellington pieces I don't know.  Not that the
whole program consisted   of such numbers - it was mostly well played
standards.  The place used to be free, but now it charges for entry, and
the door is closed during performance.  I'm happy to say that my eldest
granddaughter (21) came with me and seemed to enjoy it.
And, in addition to the popular international brands, the place has good
craft beer brewed in Jerusalem.
Cheers