[Dixielandjazz] Ringwald Familial Update.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Sep 6 18:25:45 EDT 2018

A word of clarification is needed, as a small part of my Update is potentially mis-interpretable.

The statement that Bob's snail mail address is findable is (a) bracketed within a forwarded email from his son-in-law (ie, not his son-in-law's words), and (b) said bracketed statement is begun clearly with "MJL:", clearly indicating that the words are mine and mine only.

I made the statement openly, because the internet is what it is:  things are findable.  The statement was mine and mine only, as per the details given above.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"Because that's the kind of guy, I'm." -- C Reiner, "Your Show of Shows", skit: "From Here to Obscurity".