[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans Jazz Club; Old Folks

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Fri Oct 19 15:36:06 EDT 2018

Agree, Phil, there are good effects of aging, as well as bad. I've tried to accept both, and the moods that go along with them. One project in my dubious future is a book of haiku on aging. Some samples below.—Charles

Aging: When you gain
some wisdom that you could have
used when you were young.

Slowly, if you are