[Dixielandjazz] My Email This was me I am having trouble with my computer and have lost

BRIAN GEOGHAN outlook_383D8C0C40448EB1 at outlook.com
Fri Oct 12 02:30:13 EDT 2018

                            My site to Dixieland jazz    but I think everything should be fine now

                           I was also after some help  if any members have Wild Bill Davison,s
                          Transcribed solo,s   I   wat to do a feature of 2 of his numbers at an up coming
\                       Jazz Club   night     so would appreciate any help

                          Brian C  Geoghan
ent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10