[Dixielandjazz] The SAN FRANCISCO JAZZ BAND from PARIS

Jean Marc Ternois jeanm.ternois at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 04:39:58 EDT 2018

Hi Listmates!

for your information, the *"SAN FRANCISCO JAZZ BAND from PARIS plays the
Music of JELLY ROLL MORTON"* is our new CD which is now available.

On novembre 15, we'll present it during our next concert at the "PETIT
JOURNAL SAINT MICHEL" in PARIS ...  and more : we'll play it live!

At this time, if you'll be in Paris, we'll be very happy to meet you!
You'll also have the opportunity to get it but, already, you can listen to
it on the website of the band :

www.sanfranciscojazzbandfromparis.com

Jean-Marc Ternois
trombone