[Dixielandjazz] The Barbara Jordan Quartet this Sunday at Scarpino's!

Barb Jordan jordan_barb at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 23 22:28:09 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

Another Sunday night at Scarpino's is fast approaching and we are looking forward to seeing all our friends and music lovers!  Last Sunday was a fun time with some professional musicians sitting in and we finished off the night with a grand finale getting all the sit-ins up on stage to perform the last number for the night.

Please join us this Sunday - Rodney Rojas on sax, Keith Carman on piano, Bruce Wallace on bass and yours truly - vocals.

Hope you can make it out!  Reservations:  941-756-8100.

Scarpino's is located at 6152 14th Street West ( Highway 41) and Bayshore Gardens Parkway.

Barbara

www.BarbaraJordanSings.com<http://www.BarbaraJordanSings.com>