[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland Band in Treasure Island

Paul Kurtz Jr phktrumpet at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 15:36:40 EST 2018

My honeymoon was there and I saw that band years and years ago with probably previous players.
Paul Kurtz Jacksonville, FL

On Nov 4, 2018, at 8:39 AM, Barb Jordan <jordan_barb at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Jim,

Just wanted to add to Don Boyer's post about the Dixieland Band playing at The Bilmar Resort on Treasure Island. They play every Wednesday night and start at 6:30.  The bar area near the pool where they play is small, so in peak season which is starting now until about the middle of April, you have to get there around 5 or 5:15 to get a table.

Excellent band; Bobby Tess ( trumpet ) is the leader.

We are going on November 21. It would be great to see some DJMLERs there!

Barbara
Burlington Ontario and Sarasota Florida