[Dixielandjazz] Tony Pringle, RIP

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu May 3 19:19:18 EDT 2018

Goodness gracious!
I heartily agree with all you've said about Tony, Ron.  I've known it ever
since first hearing the band in Edinburgh in 1984.  Unfortunately, the only
other chance came in 1992, also in Edinburgh.  Both times I followed the
band to several locations, to absorb more.  So the most original and easily
recognizable horn has been silenced forever.
Sic transit gloria mundi, even if we still have the records.
My sincere condolences to Tony's family and to the band,
Marek