[Dixielandjazz] The Girl of My Dreams

ROBERT R. CALDER serapion at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 25 18:13:35 EDT 2018

I could also remark on the non-existence, given that we have had a few intrusions from spammers, of the web cam referred to in a mail I had today which contained what might be useful advice on how to secure the three thousand bucks plus in bit-coin currency requested to forestall a sending-round (possibly including to this site) of a video clip of allegedly my responses to something other than the three-minute right-hand trill filmed as performed by Earl Hines a couple of years before I witnessed him delivering the same in a Glasgow theatre fifty years ago. I did watch that the other night.

Any resemblance between the girl of my dreams and a performer in a video-clip might also apply to a fully-dressed Dorothy Donegan, though perhaps not the Hillary Clinton in one of the delighted audiences.
As for the girl of my dreams immediately on receipt of the blackmail spam, the police telephonist was all that could be expected of her under the circumstances.
Oddly the password cited as mine by the man with the bitcoin advice was abandoned when somebody nicked an office computer ten or twelve years ago in Germany. But that non-existent web-cam!   all the very best.Robert Calder