[Dixielandjazz] The Girl of My Dreams

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jul 25 17:43:41 EDT 2018

 ROBERT R. CALDER <serapion at btinternet.com> wrote:
> We might start asking, "does the girl of my dreams exist?"

Dear Robert,
We may indeed.

> Incidentally I did once pass on to Bill Haesler a photo of myself... Bill claimed to be startled and said I didn't at all look like what he'd imagined.

That pic is now gone, in one of the numerous computer crashes we have all had over the years.
(Including quite a few of my jazz and family photographs I did not realise (until now) had also disappeared irretrievably into the cyber trash bin.)
But a vague image lingers in my hippocampus.
Yep. That's you.
Thanks to Dr. Google, I have just retrieved an image to refresh my ageing memory.
Cheers,
Bill.