[Dixielandjazz] Support live jazz

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 17:51:07 EDT 2018

It seems that Steve's message reached the list, after all, but I received
it it spam!
Anyway, whether I exist or not, I've just returned from a wonderful wine
tasting (for those who care - seven of the ten wines we tasted were
Brunello), and on the way home I listened to some great jazz by Warren
Vache, John Barnes, Scott Hamilton, Bob Barnard and Roger Nobes.
But now, I must sit on the body part that shall remain nameless and work -
as all of you should have known by now, work is the curse of the jazz class!
Cheers,
Marek