[Dixielandjazz] Hello ???

Tony Davis tony at tony-davis.co.uk
Wed Jul 18 10:27:08 EDT 2018

Certainly true for trumpet players.  I don't practise every day, but I
know that if I miss more than one day I'll regret it, and have to work
harder next time I pick up the horn.

I was introduced to Doc Cheatham once, at the Nice festival in the
mid-1980s.  I said "I'm only a semi-pro".  He replied "I'm just a
semi-pro myself".  What an understatement!

Tony