[Dixielandjazz] Hello ???

Tony Davis tony at tony-davis.co.uk
Wed Jul 18 10:12:39 EDT 2018

I had the pleasure of meeting and sitting in with Steve Waddell's band
at the Phillips Island festival in 2015 - and of course Ross Anderson
and Bill Haesler made us very welcome at their clubs in Melbourne and
Sydney respectively.  I loved Australia - and Australians - and still
hope to go back there someday.

Cheers,

Tony