[Dixielandjazz] Hello ???

Tony Orr orr.tony at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 20:07:40 EDT 2018

A bit cold and stormy here in Melbourne, Australia.

Looking forward to playing tonight with the Louisiana Shakers New Orleans
Jazz Band at the East Malvern RSL for the Victorian Jazz Club. Cozy
atmosphere, dance floor, good food, always well attended. Tonight, Eric
Gibbons from Newcastle NSW is our guest player on reeds and vocals.

The monthly Wednesday nights at E Malv run by the jazz club to feature a
variety of bands playing mainly traditional jazz have been a big success.

This is in addition to the VJC regular Saturday nights at Clayton RSL where
the many Melbourne bands, young and old playing anything from trad to swing
get rostered to play. The Creole Bells Revival Band led by Steve Waddell
will be playing at Clayton on Sat 8 Sept.

best regards

Tony Orr