[Dixielandjazz] About Bob update; was, Hello???

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jul 17 23:19:48 EDT 2018

>>>Has there been any news at all about Bob Ringwald?  Always someone that is worse off than yourself. Always good to remember.  Jim<<<

To the best of my knowledge, there's no new news.  Others might have some, and if the information is not privileged, I encourage them to share.  His son-in-law, Paino, told me he'd let me know when there's something to know.  I haven't heard back from him since my last request for an update.  I still ask that we all have patience (not that we don't; just thought I'd say), and we shall hear someday.  If anything's for sure:  Bob knows how much we care, as do his People.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.