[Dixielandjazz] Support live jazz!

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 18:01:38 EST 2018

I've just came back from the four hand piano concert of Paolo Alderighi and
Stephanie Trick.  I was a bit surprised that they added bass and drums to
the show, but it didn't matter too much.  I have not heard music of that
callibre in Israel since the Caesarea festivals, which featured the cream
of American and European jazz.  Certainly the best thing so far the Hot
Jazz series (which, despite the name, features mostly modern) has brought
over since its inception a few years ago.
Since I knew what to expect - I heard both before - when buying tickets for
tonight I bought a ticket for the Thursday show as well.
Cheers

בלי
וירוסים. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>