[Dixielandjazz] Mike Hart RIP

iris cook-müller cook at bluewin.ch
Wed Dec 19 10:22:15 EST 2018

Another one gone. I have violently yellow poster: Cowdenbeath Palais de Dance presents the Peter Davenport Jazz Band. Peter Davenport trumpet, Mike Pollitt trombone, Chris Cooke (sic) clarionet (sic), John Patterson piano, Mike Duncan banjo, Jim Young bass, Mike Hart drums. Direct from the Stud Club (under a pet shop, Leith Street, Edinburgh). Friday 18th November (1955). From 9 PM till 1 AM. Admission 3/-
I have failed to make contact with these musicians. Anyone know anything?
Christopher Cook