[Dixielandjazz] Si Tu Vois Ma Mere

Jean Marc Ternois jeanm.ternois at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 06:41:35 EST 2018

Hello Jude,

thank you for this new insight on Si tu vois ma mère ! My participation in
this group enriches my English vocabulary with good... and bad words and I
am very happy about that.

Concerning Chris Barber, he’s a very great trombone, even though, with age,
playing trombone is increasingly difficult.

I play occasionally with Marcel Bornstein, who played and recorded with
Sidney Bechet and André Réveliotty in the 1950s. He always plays just as
well and it is always a great pleasure for me.

Music preserves ... when it does not destroy too quickly!

Friendly

Jean-Marc