[Dixielandjazz] That Louis Prima Video

Charlie Hull charleshull7652 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 9 17:25:29 EST 2018

I do not download videos, only audio to my iTunes Library using the
'YouTube To MP3' app.
> That 'copied' it and it started to load. Too big, so I stopped it.
> I assume that 'YouTube To MP4' will do it if I install it.
> It's free too.
> Cheers,
> Bill.

The YTD downloader for Windows downloads both the video, which includes
the sound track, as an mp4, and the sound track, as an mp3;
simultaneously. You can just erase the one you don't want. I convert the
mp3's to wave files and burn them to CDs to create custom disks. And/or,
use a video editing program to burn the mp4's and a menu to DVD to
create video disks.

Charlie Hull