[Dixielandjazz] Cocuzzi Connection

Kristy Cocuzzi kristycocuzzi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 23:31:28 EST 2018

The Warmest and Brightest!

We hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving, and we welcome many of you back
from your travels! Here's to a season of warmth, happiness, blessings, and
live music!!!!!  Where you can find the Cocuzzi's in the coming months?
Read on!

*Friday,*
 *Dec 7*
*, 6 - 9 pm Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
great people!
Website <https://www.timbersatthelodge.com/>

*Tuesday, Dec 11, evening - Private Party*

*Friday, Dec 14, 7 - 10 pm John with Valerie Weinberg (maybe Kristy -
pending) and Al Bent, trombone*
Zinfandel Grille
2384 Fair Oaks Blvd
Sacramento, CA  95825
Reservations recommended for dining 916-485-7100 <(916)%20485-7100>, or
just come sit at the bar.

Great food, no cover charge, full bar.

Website <http://www.zinfandelgrille.com/>
On a sad note, Zinfandel Grille has decided to discontinue live music after
December. A letter to the owner would perhaps help. Many musicians are
making their livelihood performing at this establishment, and it's tough to
see it go! Support live music!

*Saturday, Dec 15, 5:30 - 8:30 pm John with Jimmy Spero*
Mints
 Euro Asian Cuisine (great food and wonderful staff!)
11088 Olson Dr. A
Rancho Cordova, CA  95670
Call 916-635-2744 for more information

*Tuesday, Dec 18, 9:30 - 11:30, John with Alpha Rhythm Kings*
Woodchopper's Ball
Verdi Club
2424 Mariposa St. (Mission District)
San Francisco, CA  94110
415-861-9199
Cover charge $10- website here <http://www.verdiclub.net>

*Friday,*
 *Dec 21*
*, 6 - 9 pm Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
great people!
Website <https://www.timbersatthelodge.com/>

*Saturday, Dec 22, 7 - 10 pm Cocuzzi Duo*

Zinfandel Grille
2384 Fair Oaks Blvd
Sacramento, CA  95825
Reservations recommended for dining 916-485-7100 <(916)%20485-7100>, or
just come sit at the bar.

Great food, no cover charge, full bar.

Website <http://www.zinfandelgrille.com/>
On a sad note, Zinfandel Grille has decided to discontinue live music after
December. A letter to the owner would perhaps help. Many musicians are
making their livelihood performing at this establishment, and it's tough to
see it go! Support live music!

* 🎄 December 25th, Merry Christmas! 🎄*

*Friday, Dec 28, 9 pm - 12:30 am John with the Alpha Rhythm Kings*
Mr. Tipple's Recording Studio
39 Fell St
San Francisco, CA 94102
415-384-9365
No Cover - Website <http://mrtipplessf.com>

*Saturday, January 5, 9 - 12 John with the Alpha Rhythm Kings*
Sausalito Seahorse - Italian Seafood Restaurant and Supper Club
305 Harbor Dr
Sausalito, CA  94965
415-331-2899
$15 cover charge - website <http://www.sausalitoseahorse.com/>

*Friday,*
* Jan 11*
*, 6 - 9 pm Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
great people!
Website <https://www.timbersatthelodge.com/>

*Tuesday, January 15, 8:30 - 11 John with Alpha Rhythm Kings*
Midtown Barfly
1119 21st St.
Sacramento, CA  95811
916-341-0277
Dancing at a great venue! Huge dance floor, all your favorite music to
dance all night! $10 cover, with dance lessons offered from 7:30 - 8:30.
website <https://www.facebook.com/sactownswings/>

*Friday, January 18, Private Sinatra show - Eskaton*

*Saturday, January 19, 5:30 - 8:30 pm John with Jimmy Spero*
Mints
 Euro Asian Cuisine (great food and wonderful staff!)
11088 Olson Dr. A
Rancho Cordova, CA  95670
Call 916-635-2744 for more information

*Sunday, January 20 - more info to follow*
Swing N Sway in Anderson (Redding), CA
Mark your calendar - we will update in the next connection!

*Friday,*
* Jan 25*
*, 6 - 9 pm Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
great people!
Website <https://www.timbersatthelodge.com/>

As your holiday approaches, you are in our thoughts and prayers for a
beautiful season! We hope your days are filled with warmth, family,
happiness and peace!
Please visit our website here <https://sites.google.com/view/cocuzzimusic>
!
Mark your calendars, more info will follow!

March 22 - 24, 2019 - St George, UT Jazz Party
May 9 - 12, 2019 - Redwood Coast Music Festival, Eureka, CA

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Kristy and John Cocuzzi