[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Where have all the DJMLers gone?

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 13:51:28 EDT 2018

Hi Jim,
There always is a "first."  Although I first broke anything (the pelvis) a
bit earlier than you - at 74.
How did you break the Achilles' tendon?  I had a similar problem, even if
it was not broken - but I avoided a surgery.
As to being " a font of info ," not even close to Bill, and certainly not
about vocals.
Cheers everybody,
Marek