[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: A video

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 16:46:40 EDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marek Boym <marekboym at gmail.com>
Date: 19 September 2017 at 23:46
Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] A video
To: Louis Lince <louis.lince at pobroadband.co.uk>

Hello Louis,
Very interesting!  Unfortunately, with a broken kneecap, I find sitting at
the computer rather difficult, hence I've been watching in installments,
and have not yet finished.  I must say that coping with all those northern
accents is a bit confusing as well.  But a far cry from the time when, in
1964, I hitched a lift with a Mancunian, rode with him for a coupe of hours
and could hardly understand anything he said, hoping my "yeses" and "noes"
came in the right place!
I found musicians' names particularly difficult.
A good job, Louis!