[Dixielandjazz] Bob Draga

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Thu Oct 26 18:28:16 EDT 2017

This from Patti Jones:

Hello!

As many of you have already heard, Bob is a bit under the weather at the moment. A severe case of pneumonia and flu in September led to a diagnosis of weakened heart function and atrial fibrillation. His cardiologist is confident that he will improve with medication, and should be in much better shape soon. In the meantime, he is lying low at home and recuperating.

As Dean Martin used to say, "Keep those cards and letters coming. . ."  I think it would be super cool if every one of us sent one or two cheerful, funny, upbeat get well cards to Bob. Please do not try to call him - his a-fib makes it difficult for him to talk, and he tires easily. Instead, Ron and I, and Diane, would love to see Bob inundated with cards from his friends around the country and beyond!

I am providing his mailing address below. You could also email him. Please do NOT post this information on Facebook or other social media.

11220 54th Ave N, St Petersburg, FL  33708

robertdraga at hotmail.com

Thanks!!

PS: If you would like to be updated on Bob's progress, I have been authorized to handle that. Just let me know by return email and I will add you to the list to be kept informed.

-- Patti Jones

Patti at sacjazz.org
916-712-1501

---