[Dixielandjazz] Firehouse Five Fake Book.... in Bb?

Les Elkins leslie.r.elkins at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 23:52:37 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I'm familiar with the Firehouse Five Fake Book, and know it is available
online (e.g. at archive.org).

I have received more than a few copies of lead sheets in the past for Bb
instruments that are obviously from the Firehouse Five book (same
tunes/pages/fonts). So apparently there was a Bb edition at some point. Is
this available online anywhere as a PDF? Alternately, anybody got a source
for a hard copy?

(I can happily say this isn't for me- My new year's resolution was to chuck
my Bb books and move to concert lead sheets, and I'm getting there, albeit
slowly. But it's nice to have a Bb copy to introduce some other band mates
to new tunes at reading sessions.)

-Les

--
"NEVER use a maj7 chord in any bar that is named after a deceased NASCAR
  driver, a large-calibre firearm, or an intoxicated farm animal."