[Dixielandjazz] Kansas City Jazz Scene

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Fri Oct 13 10:16:35 EDT 2017

To:  DJML and Musicians and Jazzfans list
From:  John Blegen via Norman Vickers

Our Listmate and clarinetist John Blegen writes and gives us an update on jazz activity in Kansas City.  Glad to hear that he's doing his part to promote jazz there and elsewhere.

I'm happy to report that recent  Hurricane Nate left Pensacola relatively unscathed.  Had some flooding at our Pensacola Beach on our barrier island and some flooding in low-lying areas but otherwise no significant damage.

Thanks, again, John, for keeping us updated.  For you other listmates, as the Bible must have said, somewhere and sometime, "Go ye and do likewise!"  (smile)