[Dixielandjazz] Is This "Trad Dad???"

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 15:05:06 EDT 2017

Sounds like a sound idea, Mike.
Helen Shapiro was a singer, who toured and recorded, albeit much later,
with no less than Humph!
As a teenager, she was a big star, with some chart topping records.
Music IS an important part of the film, so action does not really stop.
But I'll let you learn all that for yourself.
Cheers

On 28 June 2017 at 18:44, M J _Mike_ Logsdon <mjl at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Indeed.  But still I'm just happy that we can see them.<<<
>
> Wikipedia:  "The film predominantly comprises musical numbers, including
> performances by the principal actors Helen Shapiro and Craig Douglas
> themselves.  However, unlike traditional "musicals", the songs have little
> to do with the movie but rather serve more to show off the artists' talents
> and give a taste for the style, as the plot stops whenever a number starts."
>
> Thanks for this conversation, gang.  I've been meaning to get my hands on
> a DVD for some time now.  Amazon has one for a [reasonable] price (the U.S.
> "Ring-a-Ding Rhythm", that is).

בלי
וירוסים. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>