[Dixielandjazz] : Bob Dylan-- Nobel Prize for Literature-- Steve Cheseborough's belatd reply

Paul Kurtz Jr phktrumpet at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 12:04:23 EDT 2017

I’ve thought about this since my first comments a year ago and although I still have my skeptic’s opinion, I have thought about it. Dillon went through so many phases in his musical and literary lives that they sort-of show a panorama from folk, to hippy, to religious convert, and on forward.

Since I’m a studier of music more than words, I’m curious as to whether he reflects this panorama in his writings. That would be the only thing that would qualify him in my book because his music didn’t really do so.
Paul Kurtz Jacksonville, FL