[Dixielandjazz] RV: Sweet Patootie

Charlie Hull charleshull7652 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 4 22:55:53 EDT 2017

YouTube has a number of responses to a search for Patootie, including
several different songs by several different performers; One sung and
whistled by Fats Domino, and a totally different one by a trad jazz band
playing a chart, and other assorted songs about patootie and patootie pie.

Like Jim, I'm curious, too.

Charlie Hull