[Dixielandjazz] RV: Pat ladd R.I.P.

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Sun Jan 15 08:57:05 EST 2017

Tony and I first arranged to meet Bill and Bev Gunter at a pub in Bath
where Pat was playing. Our friendship with those two took us to places
in Europe and the USA.

Pat came and sat in with CB7 at our village many years ago and we met
him occasionally when we played at his local club.It seems that he lived
life to the full until his relatively recent illness so definitely a
life to be celebrated.

I wonder how many of us have had our lives enriched by friends (and
friends of friends) that we met through this list?

Jude

www.judyeames.co.uk