[Dixielandjazz] The Ceole Jazz Band Fake Book edition 2.3

Kevin Yeates kyeates at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 14 14:05:51 EST 2017

I ampleased to announce that edition 2.3 of completely free Creole Jazz Band fakebook is now available. We have added many tunes, including several gospelnumbers as requested, as well as fixed a few mistakes in some of the existinglead sheets. There are versions for C, Bb, Eb, Bass Clef and Tuba.You can download them by going to  www.simplyearlyjazz.com and clickingon the Freebies button. Be sure to check out the rest of the charts on thewebsite. Scott, our clarinet player, has fabulous transcriptions of early jazzrecordings at incredibly low prices. There is even a collection of some of thearrangements from The Creole Jazz Band. You can sound just like us! Make sureyou let us know of any errors in the books and of any out of copyright tunesyou want added.
Kevin YeatesVancouver, Canada
The Creole Jazz Band
www.creolejazzband.com