[Dixielandjazz] Dave Shepherd RIP

Keith Garner ckg at talktalk.net
Tue Jan 3 18:54:43 EST 2017

Hi All

Thanks for the link Ken, it took me back to the late 1960s and the great
pleasure of seeing DH with Teddy WIlson at the Manchester Sports Guild
and, much later, finding the Lake CD  of the same combination recorded
live at the same venue.

Keith Garner
Banjo player and failed clarinettist!!

Five Towns Footwarmers