[Dixielandjazz] Canal Street Jazz Band

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 16:31:59 EST 2017

I remember a night when our Good Time Jazz, with guests (a different one
for each session) played three sessions in a row without repeating the same
number twice!
Unfortunately, two of the then members have since passed away, and now the
group (a quartet) is a completely different proposition, still well worth
hearing.
Cheers