[Dixielandjazz] Trying new songs........

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Sat Feb 4 15:41:03 EST 2017

I only just now got to listening to this, Jim. Fine combo, great eclectic jazz. The trumpeter from Croatia is in a fine Dixiebop groove, sort of like Leroy Jones in New Orleans.  Nakovana, Croatia, is the ancestral Suhor home, BTW. I visited the beautiful ruins (not an oxymoron) with my sister in 1990 and also dug Dubrovnik.

Charlie