[Dixielandjazz] Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 170, Issue 1

ROBERT R. CALDER serapion at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 1 20:44:00 EST 2017

I had opened it.  I passed the cursor over the sender address and it certainly came via DJM central (I receive mails rather by the batch than singly so am unlikely to be the first alarmed in any case)
what about Mr. Butterman as mentioned in it?
A non-P.C. chappie called Eggman pronounced himself really a leg man but he was so terribly non-P.C.you'll not here hear more of the MCPfrom me and so, pray, do not beg, man!

Robert R. Calder