[Dixielandjazz] Old emails

Tony Davis tony at tony-davis.co.uk
Wed Aug 23 11:49:31 EDT 2017

The mills of the DJML do seem to grind slowly at times, for no apparent
reason.  I sent my email about Graham Tayar on August 12 last year, and
wondered why it didn't show up on the list.  I had an email yesterday
from 'dixielandjazz-bounces at ml.islandnet.com' announcing:

Your message entitled

     Re: [Dixielandjazz] Graham Tayar RIP

was successfully received by the Dixielandjazz mailing list.

Better late than never, I suppose :-).

Tony Davis