[Dixielandjazz] STJS Youth jazz camp update

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Fri Apr 14 09:03:57 EDT 2017

From: Elinor Hackett
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2017 7:35 PM

Please pass this info to any young musician or music teacher :  Thank YOU::

STJS Youth JAZZ CAMP has gone to 2 weeks for kids-age 12-20--1 wk camps start 23 July or 30th. All levels of experience accepted- its a week of learning, playing in bands, jamming, making new friends, in glorious Sierra Mountain campsite, an hour east of Sacramento with a Faculty of the best Festival Musicians.

Info and application at www.sacjazzcamp.org

Please refer any young musicians you know -The benefit from camp will enhance any genre of music.

From: William Dendle <bdendle at comcast.net>
Date: Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 3:54 PM

Greetings all! I hope everything is going well for you. At this point, we still need:

Week one             Week two

Trumpet                                     4                              3

Trombone                                  9                              6

Clarinet                                      5                              2

Piano                                           9                              8

Bass/tuba                                  5                              3

Drums                                         1                              3

Banjo/guitar                             6                              2

Vocal                                           2                              2

As you can see, piano is a BIG need, so I will appreciate any help/ideas.

Thanks!

Bill Dendle

STJS Youth Jazz Camp Director

916/ 804-9470