[Dixielandjazz] Roy Eldridge followed Louis Armstrong?

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Sun Apr 9 17:16:23 EDT 2017

The Armstrong-Eldridge lineaged question us unprovable and unfalsifiable, if course, but my lying ears tell me that it’s pretty credible. As Robert noted, Jabbo Smith is another good candidate for a linear link, and many have nominated Henry “Red" Allen. It’s a no win/no lose argument, but as Thornton Wider said, I guess it don't do no harm. And I like to play the game.

Charlie