[Dixielandjazz] Glenn Crytzer Orchestra in Florida

Glenn Crytzer glenn at glenncrytzer.com
Sat Sep 3 22:02:29 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

As I know there are many Floridians on this list, I wanted to let you all
know that I am bringing my 13 piece big band down to Fort Myers on Nov.
11th to do a special program featuring patriotic music as well as swing era
classics from the 20s, 30s, and 40s.

The band includes some of NYC's top young traditional jazz and swing
players (most of us are in our 20s or 30s), some of whom you may recognize
from festivals and some of whom will be brand new to you.

Info on the concert including address, times, info on the band, video of
us, and ticketing can be found on the web at
www.sbdac.com/event/glenncrytzerorchestra/

Thanks everyone. Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Glenn