[Dixielandjazz] Article in Tulane's JAZZ ARCHIVIST journal

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Wed Nov 23 16:47:35 EST 2016

> Charles Suhor <csuhor at zebra.net> wrote:
> Below is a link to the current issue of Jazz Archivist, the periodical of the Tulane Jazz Archive. Scroll down to p.2 for the biographical sketch and early photos of my brother, Don Suhor...
> Let me know if the link doesn’t connect you to the article.

Dear Charlie,
That link did not work, as the site address has changed.
However, our indefatigable jazzmate Mike Logsdon very quickly came to the rescue and it is available on the new link he has provided.
It is a great read and a fine tribute to your brother.
The  ‘coda’ (the three recordings) certainly supports the claim in the article that Don Suhor on clarinet, had "a true New Orleans sound.”
Very kind regards,
Bill.