[Dixielandjazz] "I'll leave no stone unturned"

Dick Baker djml at dickbaker.org
Fri May 27 14:37:52 EDT 2016

>I am seeking the music for a tune called "I'll Leave no Stone
>Unturned."  I have no other information
>about the tune, but I believe it is from the 1920s.
>
>Thank you, and best regards,
>Meg and Big George

For what it's worth, the only time that title appears in the
copyright books is in 1953, as "I'll leave no stone unturned 'til you
return to me."  Strangely, it was registered twice that year, once by
a Lester Morgan Cox, then by Melvin Herman.  But it was in the
"unpublished" book, meaning it was registered by the authors
personally rather than by a music company.

Do you have any info as to who might have recorded it in the 1920s?

--
      Dick Baker
  djml at dickbaker.org