[Dixielandjazz] El Dorado Jazz Band Epitaph Records

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 17:44:51 EDT 2016

The Trad Jazz Productions has a double CD, "Bob Helm with the El Dorado
Jazz Band 1955."  The personnel is: CD 1, CD 2, 1-13: Jim Borkenhagen
(trumpet), Bob Helm, Jim Leigh (trombone), Pete Fay (piano), Danny Ruedger (
bjo and vocals) and Squire Girsback on string bass.  On CD 2, 14-19, it
read "add Rowlan Working (clarinet) and subtract the bass.  However, I
don't think there are two clarinettists on those tracks, and it seems there
is another rhythm instrument (I haven't heard the album in a while).
Not sure it's of help.
Cheers