[Dixielandjazz] Canal Street Jazz Band

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 15:30:53 EDT 2016

Dear Jim,
You seem surprised at the reactions of the swing dancers;  am not - I've
seen this happen!  And - surprise surprise - the kids dance some very fast
dances as well.
And yes - despite being busy dancing, they are attentive and applaud good
solos, especially those who seat out a number to rest.  And they follow
their "music providers" to non-dancing gigs as well.
Ad that's the right thing to do - go where there are audiences.  Being the
music to the young, and expand the ranks of fans!
Well done, Jim!
Cheers